Cheers Blueyhills, no she hasn't had a trial which i would have preferred but I am happy to go with Ronnie decision. We know we are tilting at Windmills but as long as she comes off safely we will be back the week after. We are not wet behind ears and know A5 to a puppy open is a huge step but what do we have to lose. If she trails in last from a clear run then fair enough its back to the graded strength in a few weeks which is no hardship,after all graders have been my life for the last 28 years +. Never had a dog run at another track so really looking forward to it. If she does trap you will hear us all the way back to the zoo.